A reputable manufacturing company urgently requires the services of following positions:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
– To increase business capacity by effectively marketing the company’s product to new and potential customers
– Increase the profitability of the company
– Actively seek out new and potential business
– Develop strategic business plan
– Identify new products and new markets
– Conduct extensive market research
– Develop a situation analysis of the company including including strengths and weaknesses
In addition to the above requirement candidate must have 10 – 15 years relevant experience at a General Manager’s level in public quoted company and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
– Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
– Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
– Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
– Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
– Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person
– Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
– Acting as a contact between a company and its company and its existing and potentials markets
– Gathering market and customer information
– Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
– reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
– Attending team meeting and sharing best practices with colleagues.
A Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or in any Social Sciences. Master in Business Administration and membership of any relevant professional certificate will be an added advantage.
Sound knowledge of Nigerian Business environment, analytical and effective communication skills. Ability to handle deadline and stress, resilient to criticism/rejection, understand customer needs, self confidence, determined, self motivated and professional. Good listeners, attention to details, service driven, influence, sincere and 24 hours on call approach.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THIS NIGERIA RECRUITMENT:
Please forward your CV and credentials within 2 weeks of this advertisement
P. O. Box 589
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone only
DEADLINE: July 23, 2012.